Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Answering some questions

Back in February, at our Creativation Open House we made this card with a Sizzix die called  Happy Birthday Drop-In Card die that was due out in March.
 The die has been hugely popular but we have had a few questions about how to cut it out so I thought I would do a quick tutorial. Thanks to Sandra H for the idea for this tutorial.

The die looks like this in the package:


It cut the card shape align the dies like this:

You want to make sure the bumpy side of the die is touching the paper. These photos show it the opposite way. I wanted to show you how the dies should line up but with the cutting part touching the paper! 

 I used my Big Shot Express (electric machine) to cut my shape. LOVE this machine BTW!
After cutting you will have a shape like this:
Cut out the Happy Birthday Die included in the package and you have a super quick card. Hope this helps. Stephanie Barnard has quite a few dies with this sort of design and they all work the same. So if you have already bought the die how are you using it??
Thanks for stopping by.



No comments: