Friday, May 6, 2016

Mother's Day Inspiration #2

Here is another card that could be used for Mother's Day. It was created with a Memory Box die, Tombow markers and a clear Wink of Stella pen to blend everything.
 I added some Prima wired cord and a heart charm. The charm was originally antique silver but I did not like the color so I added some Ranger Cranberry Alcohol ink and I am happy with the new color. In real life the flowers and butterflies are nice and shimmery due to the Wink of Stella pan. In this close up photo I think you can see the shimmer a bit better.

 Hope this card kicks your mojo into high gear. Have a great weekend and don't forget Mother's day on Sunday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How sweet is this Mother's Day card.

Thanks for your idea. Have a beautiful week- end. Hugs Sharron