Monday, April 4, 2016

Happy Birthday Linda!

It is my BFF's birthday today and I made her a special card.
I LOVE how it turned out. I used the new Prima Adhesive Rub-Ons with Decofoil gold foil. The Prima Rub-Ons are really easy to use and look very impressive in real life.
My background paper is by BoBunny and the metal embellishment is from the Tim Holtz Quote Bands. I highlighted the words in the Quote with gold acrylic paint.
 As you can see the card is quite tall. I sized it to fit in a #10 envelope (business size). I matted the foil panel with gold mirror cardstock to finish it off.

 A close up. All supplies are available at Crafty Capers in Nanaimo.  

Hope everyone is having a great and Happy Birthday Linda!

2 comments:

Sheree said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
onenutsyperson said...

Lovely card