Saturday, July 25, 2015

Fun summer cards

I took a bit of time out from all my Christmas ordering to make some seasonally appropriate cards before I get caught up looking at all the great new winter stamps, dies and papers that I need to get ordered (3 orders down about 5 more to go!).
 I taught a Simple Stories Summer Vibes layout class this week and we made 1 bonus card plus the layouts and I had a bunch of scraps of paper, stickers and embellishments leftover so I made some more cards with the leftovers.
The card on the left is a shaker card and I used a bunch of leftover Bits and Pieces from my class plus a couple of stickers.
The card on the right was also done with Summer Vibes Bits and Pieces and papers. The sentiment is from Lawn Fawn. I added some Sprinkled Sugar Stickles in places on this card for some extra interest which, of course, does not show in the photo.
Hope everyone is having a great weekend and summer.

No comments: