Thursday, January 1, 2015

New Year, New Product

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Year. I had a busy time hosting and cooking 2 turkey dinners. Saturday, I will celebrate with my family our fourth and final Christmas then I can get on with the new year!
I am happy to report that the store got 2 final orders in 2014 and I stayed late to get them all priced on Dec 31 just so they could go out when we reopen Jan 2. These orders included Lawn Fawn stamps and dies, Penny Black stencils, Hero Arts stamps, Darice embossing folders and Double Scoop Gelatos. Here are some photos of just some of the new arrivals:
Hero Arts Leafy Vine Stamp

Penny Black Promenade stencil

Prima Forever Green paper

How nice is this? CLEAR foam tape - no more visible pop dots.

Loads of Lawn Fawn stamps!




I will be headed to Anaheim CA next week to attend the Craft and Hobby retailer trade show plus I will be meeting with some vendors who are located in sunny California so watch this space for sneak peaks and exclusive photos! If you are not already a fan of Crafty Capers on Facebook now might be a good time to become one as we will have Facebook only sneak peaks on there as well plus a fabulous contest!
Hope everyone has a great start to 2015!

No comments: