Sunday, December 14, 2014

Coloring with Chameleons

I did some coloring with my Chameleon markers yesterday as part of my Crafty Capers December demo and thought I would post a card I completed. I have been busy working on Valentines orders as well as cards over the past week which, after 13 years of business, still blows me away that I am always 1 season ahead of everyone.
This card was made with a Memory Box stamp embossed onto 100lb smooth white cardstock with Ranger Super Fine gold embossing powder then colored with my red, olive and bisque Chamelon markers. I finished off the card with some Coredinations cardstock (dry) embossed with the Sizzix wood grain embossing folder then sanded and a piece of white vellum  which I stamped a Hero Arts swirly stamp into then embossed with clear. It is very subtle and in fact, I had to use 3 different inks before I could see anything at all! I was going for subtle but invisible is a bit too subtle even for me! The pink/red ribbon is my May Arts and I love the 2 colors with the stitching!
The second photo is another coloring job I did during the demo and used just 2 markers red (yes the same red I used for the top card) and grass green. Hopefully, I will have a few minutes to crop this panel and get it made into a card. I love this image and it was a breeze to color. At the moment all the supplies I used to make this card are in stock at Crafty Capers so hurry in if anything catches your eye.
Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments: