Saturday, October 25, 2014

New Chameleon Markers now in stock!

Have you heard? There are new alcohol based markers on the block - they are called Chameleon markers because they have a blending solution in each pen so you can lighten the color! I have never been great at coloring with alcohol based markers however I am VERY happy with what I have created so far. I posted a quick photo Thursday night on the Crafty Capers FB page if you want to take a peek. I am excited to announce Crafty Capers is the first store on Vancouver Island to carry these fabulous markers. If you are in the Nanaimo area feel free to stop by to check them out. We have a free demo planned Saturday Nov 15 10:30 - 12:30 (no need to preregister just stop by). If you make the demo we will do our very best to give you a quick demo during store hours.

No comments: