Sunday, September 28, 2014

Going batty!

Hope you have enjoyed Glitter Ritz week and perhaps some of these posts have inspired you to get out your Glitter Ritz and maybe pick up a few more colors, you can never have enough you know. I am still finding glitter on my face and it has been a week since I finished these cards! Oh well always ready for a party!
This card is my favourite and not just because I am sooooo loving Halloween this year. This card was, again, done with the burnished velvet technique and a Memory Box die called Harvest Moon. Microfine Glitter Ritz colors used: real teal, black, pumpkin spice and yellow.
Once I was finished the panel I cut out some bats (Memory Box bunch of bats die) with white cardstock and Be Creative tape and put black glitter on them as well. I finished up the card by cutting a Memory Box Picket Fence die and added a sentiment sticker from Authentique.
Thank you to every who stopped by the blog this week. If you are in the Nanaimo (BC) area stop by to see all these cards and more in person.

No comments: