Thursday, August 7, 2014

NEW Authentique Paper

Order #2 yesterday was Authentique. That box contained the gorgeous new Faith paper line plus the fun Halloween themed Spirited papers. The Faith papers generated lots of talk during our Sneak Peak Open House over the weekend and I absolutely LOVE the Spirited papers, in fact, I have already begun working on my samples for my Halloween card class in a few months. I have never taught a Halloween class before but these papers have got me feeling really creative!
Watch the Crafty Capers website for classes using these awesome new papers!
Here are some highlights:
Authentique Faith Paper

Authentique Faith Paper

Authentique Faith Stickers

Authentique Faith Paper

Authentique Spirited  Components

Authentique Spirited Paper

Authentique Spirited Paper

Authentique Spirited Paper
 We have the Faith Paper in a 6x6 pad plus some other Authentique 6x6 pads which are always popular!

No comments: