Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Not much time for blogging and technical difficulties

I know I promised to blog about the retailer event at Salt Lake City this week however we have been running since we got here. 12+ hour days and then diva like internet. I have a few photos to post from day 1 I am waiting for my phone to sent my photos from day two to my Dropbox folder so I can get them blogged. Stupid slow internet!! We had 3 workshops - 1 mixed media (great class!), 1 Fancy Pants card and layout class and 1 Graphic 45 shadow box class. We also had a bunch of vendor presentations highlighting all their new fall product and some of their great older product too. 
Definitely the highlight of the day for me was the mixed media class taught by Michelle McCosh. We will be teaching this class in the store in August.

We got a presentation by Queen and Co. they are selling these cute (empty) boxes to store your washi tape in.

This sticker was on our Fancy Pants class kit! Love it!

Sizzix gave us a quick highlight of the upcoming new products. Here is a Sizzix presenter giving us boxes of "happy" aka salt water taffy. Love this cupcake box die! I hope I can get my sample home unsquished.

my class kit from the Graphic 45 class. Stop by the store to see the finished project provided, of course, I can get that home unsquished.
Here is hoping my photos arrive in my Dropbox shortly so I can get day 2 blogged which was waaaaay too much fun! Thanks everyone for stopping by and feel free to leave comments on new product you like or don't like.

No comments: