Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Far and Away...

I have been away in England for the past few weeks and, in fact, am still there! I am up a bit early so thought I would take a few minutes to update the blog. 
I made this card almost a month ago for a friend's birthday but with all the last minute travel prep I did not get a chance to get it up on the blog. The colored panel was done on Ranger's Sticky Back Canvas with Distress stains and Gelatos. After I was happy with my colored canvas I stamped and (white) embossed the gorgeous Penny Black stamp "Dreamy" stamp a few times. I added the Tim Holtz sentiment, a metal embellishment from my stash, some May Arts ribbon I stained with some Distress Stain and then added some Memory Box butterfly die cuts.

 Thought I would include a quick photo of me at Stonehenge. Quite an amazing place! Thanks everyone for stopping by!

No comments: