Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Tuesday New Arrivals

Our second order for the week arrived this morning and, at first, I was a bit concerned that I would run out of hooks again however it was not a problem as people were buying new product before we could even get it to the walls!
Oh and I decided to bring in a few items from Lindy's Stamp Gang (sprays and embossing powders) to see what people think of them so if you have been wanting to get your hands on some of her products stop by soon before it all sells out! I will be ordering more if they are popular.
Here are some of the new arrivals.


A new Spellbinder 3D embossing folder

A new Spellbinder die

A gorgeous new Spellbinder die

Spellbinder Romantic Rectangle dies

Tim Holtz Honeycomb framework die - back in stock!

Another new Spellbinder die

I've already ordered more Lindy's Stamp gang sprays and embossing powders! Hurry in for best selection.

No comments: