Thursday, April 10, 2014

Happy Birthday Linda!

For those of you who are regulars at the store you are probably familiar with Carley boxer (dog) and Linda, Carley's human, Linda had a birthday last week but I will be seeing her this weekend so had to keep her card a secret until now. Before Linda and I went off to Anaheim together in January there was a big "to do" because I did not own a bathing suit so when I saw this Art Impressions set I KNEW I had to make her a card especially since Linda's bathing suit has a skirt!
The gals were colored with Prima and Tombow pencil crayons, the main cardstock is by Penny Black and the ocean was done with Adirondack Cloudy Sky ink. The sand was done with Stampendous' Golden Sand embossing powder and the cloud die is by Memory Box. So happy with how this card turned out and even made a second one to keep at the store!
Have a great day everyone!
Oh as an FYI, I now own a bathing suit however it is not striped! LOL

No comments: