Sunday, March 23, 2014

A rose...

Thanks so much to everyone who popped by yesterday to see the alcohol ink demo. It was a very busy day! Also, thanks to everyone who pulled me aside or sent me a personal message to let me know how inspired they were by the demo. Always, good to hear that! :)
Here is another sample from my alcohol ink demo yesterday. The (glossy) paper the Elizabeth Craft Peel Off was put on was done with the "smooshing" technique then I stuck my stickers on and hand cut them out. I added some Glossy Accents to the rose and some Stickles to the wings of the bee to add some extra dimension. I matted the stickers on a piece of SEI velvet paper (Crafty Capers is now carrying velvet paper - yeah!). The embossed background was done with a Sizzix embossing folder.
If you would like to see this, and other alcohol ink samples up close and personal Crafty Capers will be open today (Sunday, yes Sunday) from 10 am - 2 pm so feel free to stop by. We are not normally open Sundays but this week due to a few out of towners requests we will be!
Hope to see you soon.

No comments: