Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Brand New Penny Black!

Another exciting day here at the store when, Wayne, our delivery man showed up with a big box from Penny Black! This was an order we did at the big CHA retailer show last month and to be honest I don't really remember what the heck I ordered! Turns out it was a lot! I had to quickly revamp the store to give all the new Penny Black stickers, dies and stamps their own wall! The stickers were flying out the door this afternoon - guess I did good on that part of the order!
One of the new Penny Black stick sheets for Spring 2014


A new chalkboard style stamp

This die is older but very popular - it is called bashful!

This is a new die called Celebrations


One of the new wood mounted stamps. We have a gorgeous card sample of this stamp in the store.
There are a bunch more orders in transit as I type. Let us see which one arrives next...

No comments: