Wednesday, January 8, 2014

New Year, new project!

I am headed out to CHA in Anaheim tonight but have a couple of minutes to get this project I made last week up on the blog! This card is a gate fold card an is on the fancy side so it will go to someone special! I used Graphic 45's Sweet Sentiments paper and chipboard tags for the majority of the project with some May Arts twine, Glossy Accents, Seedless Preserves Distress Ink and a Hero Arts stamp thrown in for good measure. The first photo is the front and the next 3 photos are close ups of the inside. If you have any questions feel free to contact me!




The inside of the card opened
I am hoping to get some blogging done while down in California, so keep your fingers crossed I have decent internet at my hotel and all those workout I have been doing recently help with my stamina! CHA is loads of fun but VERY tiring. I have 12+ hours of activities planned for Friday then I am supposed to be going the the CHA block party after that! Oh and the convention does not even begin officially until Saturday. Wish me luck! :)

1 comment:

Sharronlaf said...

Very nice Victoria. Great planning.
I love those gateway cards. Very inspiring .