Wednesday, January 15, 2014

CHA day 4


Not sure what booth this is from but a cute card
Well CHA is over and I got all my orders placed. Watch the blog for updates on when the product starts arriving. LOTS should be arriving in February but we have some items shipping in the next few days. Here are a few photos of neat projects we saw.

A cool altered art project from Canvas Corp. We took a few classes from these gals and they were great!

A Ranger sample

These flowers were everywhere. The photo does not do it justice.

Me at the Impression Obsession booth making my order

An Impression Obsession sample

Finnabair, me and Dyan Reaveley
Here is someone else famous we ran into however she was not at CHA!

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Love the baby card but I need it in blue for my friend who just had twins. Looks like you guys had tons of fun. Next year I'm going to hide in your suitcase.. heeehee.