Sunday, January 12, 2014

CHA day 1

Well today was the official opening day of CHA. I started out the show by getting a blister on my heel before I had even finished walking to the show! Grr!
It was quite a busy day however I would say the overwhelming theme of the day was Graphic 45. We spent quite a bit of time doing a make and take and then doing a BIG order for new stuff and a bit of older stuff too!
A bunch of people waiting for the doors to open.


working on a Graphic 45 order


A couple of Graphic 45 samples


More Graphic 45 samples
More Graphic 45 Couture, this time.

If anyone is looking for a new Kitchen Aid...

This one is for my knitting friends. Easter Island all knitted they were probably 8 feet tall!
Well that was my day, did not see nearly as many booths as I had expected but I did have a lunch meeting plus 2 classes so I guess I was not wasting time! Until tomorrow!

No comments: