Monday, December 9, 2013

Tis the Season!



A week or so back I gave myself a challenge. I bought 4 sheets of Echo Park's Tis the Season pattern paper, 2 sheets of Bazzill cardstock and 1 sheet of Coredination Glitter Silk cardstock. I challenged myself to see how many cards I could make. I easily made 6 cards and I have a bunch of bits and pieces left over so I can probably make a few more cards as well. I did cheat a bit and used my dies to cut out embellishments and some Stickles to add some extra glitter! :) The cards came together fairly easily and inexpensively as well!
I am officially done my Christmas cards however I am loving this Echo Park line so much I might actually get a head start on my cards for 2014! For anyone who might have an extra card have you seen this sweet story?  I plan to send them a card.
I hope everyone's Christmas plans are running as smoothly as mine! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: