Friday, December 6, 2013

19 days and counting!

Wow 19 days until Christmas! Crazy! Strangely enough I am fairly in control of things around here. Did my last pre-Christmas Costco shop tonight (and parking was a breeze!), cards are made, and 1/2 my presents are purchased. Feeling pretty good! I need to get started on my baking and a menu for Christmas day but that should be pretty easy!
I am SURE I am so organized this year because I made this fabulous Christmas Countdown project back in November! Love how it turned out and I've had a friend make a couple of these for some of her family based on my design.
Papers are by Bella Blvd (Christmas Countdown). Numbers were cut out using my Slice machine, the lights are a Memory Box die (highlighted with many colors of Stickles glitter glue), the kitty at the bottom is a stamp by Penny Black. The ring binding was done with my Bind it All machine.
Hope everyone is on their way to being as organized as I am this year! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: