Friday, November 29, 2013

New Company Alert! My Favorite Things!

First off a HUGE shout out to My Favorite Things & Fedex for getting Crafty's order in our hands in record time. I did my order on Monday afternoon, it was shipped Tuesday and it arrived Wednesday (from Florida)! Very impressive customer service!!
I am please to announce that Crafty Capers is now carrying a brand new company - My Favorite Things!  Here are some of the new items in stock (due to their expected popularity we cannot hold any of these items, sorry). The top 2 images are stamps the bottom ones are dies.





 We got a second order in yesterday as well which included: Gelatos Gift sets, Echo Park Tis the Season paper, Envelope Punch boards & Red Wink of Stella fine tipped markers. Our cardstock sale is ongoing until Saturday - some colors are sold out but we still have quite a few packs of very pretty colors!

No comments: