Friday, October 4, 2013

New Arrivals!

I was out of town for a few days this week visiting relatives however I managed to get a quick trip into one of my suppliers warehouses (dragging my Dad along with me!). I bought a very cool Impression Obsession landscape stamp and I was standing holding them and saying "this would look amazing with a deer die. Now where are the the deer dies..." and my Dad piped up and said he knew exactly where they were and dashed off and got me some. You know you are at the ware house a little too much when your Dad can find stuff and he does not even paper craft! LOL
There is lots of Memory Box in this order however we also got some Distress Ink pads, Distress Markers, Glitter Ritz glitter, Dees dies, Ranger Alcohol inks and lots of Be Creative tape. Here are just some of the great things we picked up:
Cheery Lynn Merry Christmas die. We had some in stock last week but they sold out quickly. Now we have LOTS!


Couture Creations Chamagne & Holly embossing folder is back in stock. This is a limited edition item so once it is gone it is gone!

Frostyville corner Memory Box die

Country Landscape die

Bet you couldn't tell this Memory Box die is called Leeping deer!

Memory Box Precious Mittens die

Memory Box Pouncing Cat die (small size)

No comments: