Thursday, August 1, 2013

New Arrivals!


Craft Concepts Love birds embossing folder
I had a couple of days off this week however I managed to squeeze in a quick trip to a wholesale warehouse while away! Here are some of the things I picked up with the help of my Dad and my niece.

Impression Obsession Clouds die

Memory Box bundled penguin stamp for those who may be penguin obsessed (hint, hint Lindsay L!)

Birthday Background stamp by Memory Box. I bought this stamp - love it!

Leisure Craft embossing folder set, my niece thought people would like these designs.

Spellbinder Mr. & Mrs. Snowman die

A Tim Holtz stamp set, my Dad thought this set was nice and picked it out! :)
Just a reminder this Saturday is the Crafty Capers monthly demo. The topic is die cut techniques. Free demo runs 10:30 - 12:30. Hope to see you there.


No comments: