Saturday, May 4, 2013

Playing with Inkagold

I have bought a few colors of Vivadecor Inkagold metallic paste over the past month or so but have not really done anything with them so thought I would sit down and do some experimenting. Some experiments turned out well, some not so much! LOL Inkagold seems like a fun new product and I hope I have more time to do some experimenting soon.
I used my Tombow markers (green) and Violet Inkagold and Gold Inkagold to watercolor my Stampendous Violets image on watercolor paper with my waterbrush. I fussy cut out the image. I embossed a piece of white cardstock with my Tim Holtz brick folder then used my finger to rub Haematite Inkagold over the embossed areas. I matted the pieces as shown and I finished off the card with some violet satin ribbon and a white pearl.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Thanks everyone for stopping by!

1 comment:

Myrna said...

Victoria
What a beautiful card !!
Myrna