Saturday, May 25, 2013

Change for no one

I made this card a few weeks back and just realized it never got posted to the blog. It has been a strange/busy couple of weeks.
I originally had plans to use this card in a May Flowers class but have not had time to make any more class samples and May is rapidly coming to an end.
I am really happy with how this card turned out and it was fairly quick to do as well (always a bonus). I fussy cut out the flowers from a Graphic 45 Tropical Travelogue paper. I made a black frame with my Spellbinder Labels 1 die then arranged the flowers to my liking. I stamped the Dylusions sentiment (change for no one and believe in who you are) then embossed the white panel with a Couture Creations embossing folder (the name escapes me at the moment) then matted everything as shown. If you have not checked out the Dylusions sentiment stamps at the store you really should they are way to funny! They make me laugh every time!

No comments: