Saturday, April 6, 2013

Happy Birthday!

A close girlfriend had a birthday this past week. Here is the card I made her.
The paper is by Echo Park "hello spring" line. I made the medallion using the Tim Holtz die, I have been using that die quite a bit lately. My friend feels a card is not complete unless some glitter paper has been used so I had to add something glittery and I did that by adding a glittery frame around the medallion using a Spellbinder die from the Twisted Tags and Accents set. The sentiment is by Hero Arts and stamped in Memento Rose Bud ink (been using that a lot lately as well!). All card supplies are available at Crafty Capers as usual.
Thanks everyone for stopping by, oh, and Happy Birthday Linda! :)

1 comment:

Myrna said...

Victoria
I love the glittery frame behind the medallion. This is a great card.
Myrna