Friday, April 5, 2013

Fancy Pants, Distress Inks and Artbin Spellbinder storage cases New arrivals

Lots of new arrivals yesterday including Fancy Pants new paper line called Park Bench. Nice springy colors - yellow and turquoise. We sold quite a bit of it yesterday afternoon. Also back in stock a big batch of Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads and (new in stock) Distress Stains. The Free May Saturday Demo (May 11) will be featuring Distress Stains. The Artbin Spellbinder storage cases and magnetic refills are also back in stock. These very popular cases will be sold out shortly I am sure. Fiskars Stamp Presses (the block that Kathy used in her Distress classes and I used in my heat embossing demo) are in stock now. Got some other bit and bobs as well such as Sakura Quickie Glue Pens, Sakura Glaze pen sets (I will be using these in my Peel Off demo next Saturday) and Buttercup Liquid Pearls (more colors to follow shortly).
I custom ordered in a batch of Twinkling H20s for a couple of customers and had some other customers interested in them so if you would like me to order you some let me know sooner rather than later.




 Just a reminder Crafty Capers is having a Cards for Cancer fundraiser on April 26 & 27. Details on the Crafty Capers website. Classes are nearly all sold out so if you were waiting to register - stop doing that!! :)
Hope everyone is having a great week! 

No comments: