Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Penny Black new arrivals

Penny Black stamps arrived on Monday and if I do say so myself we have a great bunch of stamps in stock now! The last couple of days have been really busy in the store so many of the new items stocks are already getting depleted (but never fear we have Hero Arts, Stampendous, Fancy Pants papers, May Arts ribbon and Ranger inks on their way)!
Here are a few of the new Penny Black stamps currently in stock:

My MIL is having a birthday next week so I bought this set to make her a card since she is an owl nut!


The "fat bottomed" girls are back riding their bikes and dancing. They were VERY popular last spring!

Might need to buy this one since I, ahem, am a little late on a present/card for my niece (good thing is she is away right now so I can use that as an excuse!! LOL)
Penny Black is having a "clean and simple" theme on their blog this week. The design team always has amazing projects.
Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments: