Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Tombow coloring

Happy Wednesday everyone! Hope everyone is having a great week. I am pretty excited because I am headed out on a "girls trip" tomorrow for a couple of days. Should be oodles of fun. Let's hope the weather is decent since we will be staying at a place on the beach (I know, I already live near a beautiful beach but this one is a different beach :) )

I was in the mood to color with my Tombow markers a few days ago and made this card. Thankfully, don't really need a Get Well card but the sentiment seemed to fit best with the card.
The Stampendous rose was embossed with Ranger Seafoam white embossing powder on a piece of kraft cardstock then I colored my Tombow markers being careful not to overblend or else the cardstock will warp and pill. I finished the coloring by using my Distress Picket Fence marker to add some highlights.
I matted everything as shown and stamped the Hero Arts sentiment. I also added the ribbon and some pink rhinestones for some extra interest.

No comments: