Saturday, February 2, 2013

Sunny Snowdrops!

I've had my eye on this Flourishes stamp set (Botanical Bookplate Vol 1) because I love snowdrops! I finally "tricked" myself into purchasing the set earlier this week! LOL Not to worry however there are still plenty of sets left for sale at Crafty Capers! :)
I stamped the snowdrop image with Onyx Black Versafine ink on a scrap of kraft cardstock then colored the image with my Prisma pencilcrayons. I used my Spellbinder Classic ovals and Labels 18 to cut out and mat the image. The sentiment is also from the Botanical Bookplate set. I used a Spellbinder M-Bossability folder called "Regal" that I had inked with Aqua Adirondack dye ink.  I added some white satin ribbon and some White Liquid Pearls as an accent. I hope to get some more time to play with this set it is so elegant and was very quick to color!
Thanks everyone for stopping by.

No comments: