Saturday, December 1, 2012

Impression Obession snowman

Another Christmas card. This time I have used lots of Impression Obsession images and dies. I colored the Impression Obsession snowman with my Tombow markers on watercolor cardstock. I matted him as shown using Bazzill cardstock. The sentiment is by Impression Obession and called Christmas Joy. The snowflake die is also by Impression Obsession.
The designer paper is by Echo Park and called Be Happy, it may be my diet talking, but it totally reminds me of Christmas candy! LOL
Oh and I have heard a rumour that Kathy's Coffee and a Card class on Monday will be using this cute snowman image! Drop in between 10:30 and 1:00 pm with your basic class kit and make a card using this image plus some other Impression Obsession stamps for just $2.00.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Victoria he turned out so great. Cute as can be.

You must have got some energy after I left.
He is priceless.

Lesley said...

Oh sure...trying to tempt me...I love that sweet snowfella!

Alli said...

SO cute V!!!