Wednesday, December 5, 2012

A snowy blue scene

Just quickly stopping in to show off yet another Christmas card I got whipped up todya! I am making some progress on my Christmas cards...
This one layer card is perfect for mailing no chance of getting dinged for being over weight or too fat!
I cut out a Spellbinder square window from a piece of scrap cardstock and taped the mask to my main cardstock. Using my Colorbox stylus wand and sponge tip is sponged Hero Arts Soft Pool around the edges of the square opening then I cut out a Memory Box die (Country Landscape) and taped it within the square to act as a stencil. I used Distress inks Tumbled Glass and Broken China to define the country scene then I pulled the square window and landscape masks to reveal a gorgeous square with a little scene on it. I finished the card by stamping a Stampendous sentiment and some Penny Black snowflakes. Easy Peasy!

1 comment:

Darcy said...

Love this Victoria!