Tuesday, August 28, 2012

I was issued a challenge...

I had a customer in last week (we shall call her "Michelle") and I had my Stampscapes binder lying out, open on the table. Michelle was looking through the binder and was shocked to find an unused stamp in the binder! She was so shocked in fact she issued me a challenge - to make a scene with the unused stamp AND use some of the Graphic 45 Tropical Travelogue paper.
I will admit I get a bit silly when someone issues me a challenge I get an "I'll show them" type mind set. Anyway, here is my finished project and I sure showed Michelle!! LOL
Stamps used (all Stampscapes) Palm stalks (the unused stamp), Tropical Tree, Seaside cove small, Frond #3 and Milky Way large.
Inks: Archival jet black, Adirondack Aqua, Pool, Stream, Cool Peri, Purple Twilight, Eggplant, Pink Sherbet & Latte. Brillance pearlescent beige, Hero Arts Soft Sand and Antique Linen Distress Ink.
All colors were applied with a Stylus wand and tips.

No comments: