Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Hero Arts Sketch Challenge

I found a few minutes to participate in Hero Arts August sketch challenge this week. I am pretty happy with how this turned out.
I began with 100lb white cardstock and used Brillance and Versamagic inks to create a "stamp smoosh" background with 2 Hero Art heart stamps. I made my background a bit big so I then took the same heart stamps and stamped them with Black Versafine ink 3 times on my background paper and cut them out. I mounted everything as shown (as per the Hero Arts sketch) and voila! card created.
Stamps used: Hero Arts Untitled Heart set and clear sentiment
Inks: Brillance Pearlescent Jade, Versamagic Turquoise Gem, Pretty Petunia & Key Lime. Ranger Adirondack dye Purple Surf

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Victoria; really like this card. It does show in person more brilliant and bright.

Your love shines through it.

Glenda J said...

This is gorgeous! Love the colours.