Saturday, August 4, 2012

Happy Birthday Auntie Jerry!

Today is my Great Aunt's birthday. She loves my cards and keeps them in a photo album so I try to send her extra special ones. I am really happy with how this one turned out and it will be worth all the extra postage I know I am going to have to pay to get this card to Surrey. I got this layout idea from Grace
 and knew the Graphic 45 Ladies Diary paper line would be perfect! I used quite a few Spellbinder dies on this project - Classic ovals, Classic scalloped ovals, Grand Labels 23, Labels 8 and Tripple scalloped edgeability. I used a Memory Box die (Amira Flourish), Kaisercraft flowers, Hero Arts gems, ribbbon and sentiments along with 1 Stampendous sentiment.
Thanks everyone for stopping by! Have a great long weekend (2 days off in a row for me - yippee)!

No comments: