Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Under the Stampscapes Moon

I will be doing a Summer Stampscapes class in late July (date TBA) so have been playing with my Stampscapes stamps lately. This card was inspired by a photo of a moon I found online. I love how this card turned out but it won't be one of the class cards.
I began by cutting out a circle from glossy cardstock with my Spellbinder die. I then used a combination of Distress and Adrondack dye inks with a Stylus wand and stipple brush to apply the colors. When I was happy I stamped the Stampscapes Oak Branch with Black Archival ink then added the gulls. I cut out a black piece of cardstock the size of my card front (4.25 x 5.5) then cut out a circle the same size out of the black and put my glossy circle inside the hole so the card front is 1 smooth panel. I added another circle to the bottom of the card with the Stampscapes Buck stamped on it.
Thanks everyone for stopping by!

1 comment:

Joyce said...

I'm interested in the stampscapes class so will be watching for it to be posted.
Thanks