Wednesday, July 18, 2012

New Arrivals July 18

I am still in (windy but sunny for today at least) England however I heard word from across the ocean that there was an ordered delivered yesterday. It consisted of open stock Tim Holtz Distress markers, Graphic 45 Happy Haunting stamps, Bazzill paper, Zip Dry glue and white gel pens. Stop by for best selection!
I would post sneak peek photos however I am using my Mom's Macbook and am a bit "Mac" challenged so I will leave it up to you to Google the new products if you are interested or you can always stop by to see what is new. We have quite a few orders in transit right now so you never know what will show up next.
Hope everyone is having a great week. For fun I will post a quick vacation photo. :) We are staying on a horse farm and this is the "back yard".

No comments: