Friday, July 6, 2012

And I'm off!

Well everything is packed and I am probably loading my car as this post is going up on the blog (I scheduled it). I am headed to Jolly Old England for 2 weeks. I have scheduled a few more posts so there will be a few cards to check out while I am away. I have been looking at this Hero Arts background stamp for a while now and since I am headed there I allowed myself to buy it. :) This card was pretty quick to make. I stamped the London Background on kraft colored cardstock with Deep Lagoon Versafine ink then stamped the background again on light yellow cardstock with the same ink. I used my Spellbinder circles to cut out parts of the second stamped background. I found a scrap of dark blue cardstock and mounted it on my kraft cardstock then added my circles and Hero Arts sentiment. I matted everything as shown. I even managed to enter this card into Hero Arts' July travel themed contest.
Have a good weekend everyone. Here is hoping I don't create any drama at customs with my cast, artificial joints and medications! LOL

No comments: