Thursday, May 10, 2012

The word is out

here is the second card I whipped up for my Aunt's birthday. I like that this card is gender neutral so I could tweek it and use it for the many "man cards" I have to make in the next few weeks.
This card was made using my Sizzix Movers and Shapers four window pane die that I bought last fall and had never used! I can see quite a few uses for this die so will have to find more time to play.
I used some Graphic 45 paper for the front of the card and I used a Hero Arts clear set called Wish Big for all the stamping. I used a black Sharpie marker to draw the strings for the balloons. I added Glossy Accents to the balloons on the front of my card as a finishing touch.
Just a reminder, for those on Vancouver Island Thursday May 24 is the Crafty Capers garage sale. All sale details are on the Crafty website.
Thanks everyone for stopping by!

No comments: