Friday, May 18, 2012

Ahh naps!

I made this card for no one in particular but it sure was fun to do. I purchased the new Tim Holtz alarm clock die last week and knew I wanted to make a retirement card with it first thing.
I die cut the clock out of black cardstock then stamped the Impression Obession sentiment in the center and embossed it with Crafty Capers Silver Dollar embossing powder. I mounted the clock onto my main cardstock (Hero Arts) then the fun part came! I had to think of things I wanted to do when I retired. I actually had some help from customers Leslie S and Susan M. I stamped out the retirement activities on white cardstock with a Stampendous clear alphabet using my Versafine Onyx black ink then mounted them onto black. I added some blue pearls to the clock face and the card was done. It was quick to do and fun. Hope everyone is having a great start to the long weekend!
If you are looking for something to do tomorrow morning (10:30 - 12:30) Crafty Capers is having a $2.00 make and take. No need to preregister just drop in with your adhesives, scissors and glue pen (if you own one).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great card!