Thursday, April 5, 2012

Rainbow circles

This card came to me in a dream, ok not really but it did come to me in the middle of the night when I should have been sleeping!
I began with a Hero Arts acetate card (clear) and I stamped a Hero Arts background (Dot Flower Background) stamp with my Versamagic Cloud White ink then I heat set it being careful to keep my heat gun moving so I did not melt my card. I then cut out a bunch of circles in rainbow colors. I used my Tombow Vellum adhesive runner to stick my circles to the inside of my card to highlight the white ink background. I added a blue "spine to my card that I had cut with a Spellbinder Edgeability insert die. I added a piece of white and black cardstock inside the card to write my message and added a Penny Black sentiment to finish off the card.
Thanks for stopping by! Hope everyone is having a good week and are looking forward to a looooong weekend!

1 comment:

Glenda J said...

This is fabulous! Love the technique and the colours are terrific!