Saturday, April 28, 2012

Little Sheep

This sheep idea is certainly not new but most people seem to make them using punches since I traded in most of my punches years ago for Spellbinder dies I thought I would try my hand at making animals using dies. This sheep was made using the sets large scalloped circle, large smooth circle, large smooth oval and the tiniest picot circle all by Spellbinder. I assembled him as shown then added some white Fun Flock by Stampendous plus some googly eyes from the Dollar Store (sorry should have warned my friends since it is VERY rare for me to shop in a dollar store LOL). The background for the sheep is a stamp by Impression Obession called Summer Field and was drawn by Leigh Hannan (love her illustrations!). Thanks to Leslie S for finishing the coloring of this stamp for me when I got gabbing on the phone!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: