Thursday, March 15, 2012

Enjoy!

I have been working on this card off and on (mostly off) for the past 2 weeks. As soon as the Memory Box stamps and dies came in a few weeks ago I bought the stamp Chrysanthemum Frame. I stamped the image on a piece of linen cardstock and colored it with my Prisma pencils then I hand cut out the ticket shape. I matted the image as shown with yellow and purple cardstock. I cut out a Memory Box Vivienne Butterfly using my Cuttlebug then also cut out 2 Memory Box Ivy dies out of a scrap of pattern paper. I matted everything as shown. I added a Penny Black text background stamp to my main cardstock (stamped with Distress Tumbled Glass ink) and used the sentiment from the Hedgie Friends stamp set I used for yesterday's card. The store is currently sold out of the butterfly die however we do have an order on it's way with more of these dies. I am hoping to have more in stock within 2-3 weeks.
Thanks everyone for stopping by!

2 comments:

Elizabeth Allan said...

Beautiful spring colors!

Donna Heber said...

Hi Victoria,

I have had this stamp by Memory Box for a couple of weeks now and haven't had a chance to ink it up. Thank you for the inspiration!