Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Happy 14th!

In exactly a month my niece turns 14! Hard to believe it seems like just yesterday the entire family was loading into the car and heading off to BC Women's hospital to wait for her to be born. She was kind to us and was born in 2 hours! I had this card idea floating around in my head all weekend so was kind of excited to get to work today to work on the card. I decided to make a shaker card to make the card a bit more special. The card is fairly straightforward. I used a Hero Arts clear set This is Big and stamped 3 circles with my message. I found a set of My Minds Ey chipboard letters and numbers in my stash for the number 14. Pattern paper is by My Minds Eye. Ink is Versafine Deep Lagoon. I added Glossy Accents to the number for some extra interest. Thanks to Leslie S for giving me the seed beads for the shaker part of the card.

1 comment:

Sheree said...

Cute card Vic! She will definitely love it! Arent you just the most wonderful aunt on the planet!
Sheree