Friday, January 13, 2012

Brayered Stampscapes

Wow what a busy week! Orders coming in left and right along with customers and a class tonight it took me all week to get to card fronts mounted onto cards!
I got my inspiration for this card from an add for a book, no idea what the book was but the cover was cool and I managed to keep the idea in my head.
This is a fairly simple card. All stamps are by Stampscapes except the sentiment which is by Penny Black. I brayered on glossy cardstock using Adirondack (dye) Shell pink, Watermelon and Cranberry then I stained my friend's lovely new looking brayer black by brayering Memories Black on the bottom after I made a mask with a Spellbinder Labels 10 die. Whoops, sorry about that Leslie!! I mounted everything as shown.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: