Saturday, December 3, 2011

Sweet Snowman

A quick card today. The main image (sweet snowman) is by Penny Black as is the sentiment (snowflakes). I colored the snowman with my Tombow markers on watercolor cardstock.
I cut him out and added regular and Distress Stickles. I mounted the snowman with foam mounting tape on a scrap of red cardstock which I had embossed with a Craft Concept embossing folder called Candy Cane. The snowflakes are part of a Sizzix/Hero Arts Stamp and die cut set. Ribbon by Offray and is 10+ years old. I hope to get rid of the roll of ribbon this Christmas.
Don't forget Big Hero Arts party next Saturday at Crafty Capers.
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Sheree said...

This is just waaay too cute Vic!! Love the colours you chose!

Glenda J said...

Absolutely adorable snowman! Great work!