Wednesday, December 28, 2011

More New Hero Arts

Just a quick card using another new image from Hero Arts. As soon as the new stamps came in I knew I had to buy the new cling set Enchante. Totally not my usual style and in fact I believe this set is my first ever set of "people" but I love them! I stamped the gal image on a peice of watercolor paper then colored her with my Tombow makers she does not have too much to color so it was quick. I cut out the shape (Hero Arts will have Sizzix dies to match this shape out later in January) by hand then cut another one slightly larger as a mat. I mounted her onto a piece of Hero Arts Designer paper. I found a Hero Arts clear saying that originally said "just wanted to let you know you're fabulous" and cut it apart and just stamped the You're Fabulous part on a Spellbinder Circle and mounted that onto a tag from the Spellbinder Fleur di Lis Accents set. I added some Glossy Accents to the gal's purse, some Offry ribbon and some Hero Arts gems and voila card done!

No comments: