Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas to all!

A super quick card to share today. I demoed a Crafts Too You "sleigh" embossing folder for someone and she left the piece at the store so figured I'd make it into a card. I embossed a piece of white cardstock then carefully rubbed a Hero Arts Soft Pool ink pad over the entire piece it highlighted the raised areas nicely. I stamped a Hero Arts sentiment in Adirondack Denim ink. I added 3 Fiskar's snowflakes with Hero Arts gems in the middle to finish them off. I used my new Spellbinder Classic Scallop Edgeabilities for the bottom border. I used my Cuttlebug Swiss Dot embossing folder on my main cardstock.
Just a reminder Crafty Capers will be closed at noon today (Dec 24) and closed all day Dec 25 and 26. We will reopen Tuesday Dec 27 at 10 am and will be closing early Tuesday to Friday at 4 pm. Saturday Dec 31 we are open 10 am - 3 pm.
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Sheree said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Vic! Hope you have a fabulous holiday!
Hugs,
Sheree