Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Flowery Thank You

A friend needed some thank you cards done up in a hurry so I volunteered - anything to get me out of doing my own Christmas cards! LOL
I wanted to keep the cards fairly simple and opted to use all Hero Arts stamps. I began the card by cutting out a Spellbinder Labels 8 shape out of glossy cardstock then I misted it with some Broken China Distress reinker mixed with water and Pearl Perfect Pearls. I used my Tombow markers directly on my flower stamp then misted with water and stamped onto my cardstock. I stamped my main cardstock with Hero Arts dictionary greetings using Old Paper Distress Ink. I stamped the sentiment, also from Hero Arts, with Memento Bamboo Leaves then cut it out using a shape from the Spellbinder Twisted Metal tags set. I added a bit of ribbon and a bow and the card was done.
Don't forget Crafty Capers will be debuting the new 2012 Hero Arts stamps beginning Saturday Dec 10. We will have a $2.00 make and take using some of the new stamps (please bring your own adhesive and scissors with you). We will be repeating the same make and take on Monday Dec 12 between 10:30 - 1:00 for those who can't make it on Saturday.
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Glenda J said...

WOW! Gorgeous. Love the colours.