Sunday, December 25, 2011

A Beautiful Christmas

Here is hoping everyone will have a wonderful day. Thought I would post this Stampscapes scene since it looks so peaceful and, to me, this time of year is about peace. I stamped all the all the stamps with Memories Art Print brown ink on glossy cardstock except the mountains they were stamped with Adirondack (dye) slate. I applied color with Colorbox stylus wands and foam tips. 
Card Recipe:
All Stamps by Stampscapes: buck, rocky peaks, reeds, babbling brook, pine row, boulders with lichen and water pattern sm. Sentiment from Sentiment Sheet #7
Inks used: Ranger (dye) Espresso, Pesto, Slate, Pool, Denim, Latte, Aqua, Pebble. Memories Art Print Brown
Other: Ranger Inkessential white gel pen, twine (from my Grandma's stash), Hero Silver Decor, Spellbinder Label 8

1 comment:

Sheree said...

Beautiful! Every stamp blends with the others seamlessly!
Merry HoHo to yo!